Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I won't ever go again

Reading my own blog, only one thing that captures me is your face. It reminds me how we were together back then, those stories in our unspoken words were magical and something which can't be described; can only be felt in heart and soul.

Many of my friends appreciates what I'm doing because they think I have a good flair of writing that touches their hearts but the truth is that they don't know how I feel, how I'm coping up to overcome your thoughts in my memory. Those thoughts that continuously haunting me every time I met similar objects, places, words, expressions and emotions that relates to you in some or the other way. Its like when people don't know what's going on, they speculate; when they think they know it, they simply fabricate it & when they do know they just hate... I simply hate the fact that I know it very well, and the worst part I have walk away with a fabricated smile for their speculation.

You know it's sad how people claim that they love you, care about you, and yet they replace you so quickly and move to someone else just because they didn't mean it forever. Love is ache, a world that which is filled with a single rose and million thorns.

I came across a similar kind of story of my friend who use to love someone so deeply that she can't go an hour without thinking and talking about him, so much that she just wanted to live forever with that boy, they were perfect together, like they were made for each other... Years passed and she moved to new place far away from his memories with her family, made new friends and started to settle down with the change but it didn't took time and their distances killed their relationship. And sooner they got separated and she never went back to him.
...Perhaps they took a right decision or may be not, who knows the right answer? She never told anything about him after that and that's how story ended. If you are wondering what? who? Where? When? And How? Answer to these questions is that it's my own story, she-he is I-her and rest of things are not much of relevance so you can ignore it anyhow.

Ahhh.. So, I don't have a flair of anything and if is something, it is surely a bad experience of love...
"I probably won't ever go again. That's how bad it's gotten. Not unless something changes"
_unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment