Sunday, February 2, 2014

YOU ARE SIMPLY YOU, “ MY UNFORGETTABLE FRIEND, A MAN OF WISDOM”



I was walking by the bay..along the seashore..under the hot summer sunny Sunday…..
And as I looked back…

There was a vivid ray of sunlight directly shining upon me…then I have come to realized, it had been three years…three long years since that day I’ve met this guy who meant so much to me…

Social networking sites are rampant nowadays, wherein people around the globe meet different kind of people, in race and in attitude. They differ in culture, differ in Religion, differ in beliefs and differ in many aspects of life. Humans are humans, individual differences there is;  but still, they have something in common,  the mind that thinks, the body that responds, the soul that moves emotion and most, and foremost, the heart that loves. And, we only have One  Mighty God who truly protects and loves.

Everybody seeks a friend who could turn a gloomy day into a real happy moment. A friend who will  always be ready to share life’s experiences, strengths and hopes . One who gives guidance, offers wisdom and understanding and one who cares for you through the good times and a constant light through the bad. The bond of Friendship is everlasting. It is the most valuable gift men could ever have. It completes our desire to love and be loved…to understand and be understood. It is that closeness that makes us feel connected….It’s like magic…turning a fantasy into a reality….miles away becomes so near….Filipinos, Indians, Americans, Chinese and many other race become one….in Friendship….in Love.

It all started in a simple ,“Hi”….”Hello”…”How are you?”…”Take care”…”Sweet Dreams”….. unending words of care, undefinable words which show longinglyness and compassion. Everyday seemed to be so perfect. I can see the sun smiling down on me…The blue sky keeps on moving as I watched the different clowns dancing and it looks  like different  forms were painted to make me happy.

That was when I met you…..

There isn’t any day that you failed to send me a message of hope and encouragement. You have shown your innermost insights and feelings in your own special ways. There maybe times when, strong wind and thunder, heavy rains and storms come to test our friendship but even then, like in life, we treated those as light burdens. Our relationship could simply be compared to a roller-coaster ride, it has its ups and downs. Sometimes we fear, we feel pain and trouble but we never complained. We believed that our relationship can last a lifetime.

When my life was going too fast, off the train tracks, you made a way to slow it down so you can be right where I was. You have taught me many things; Great Sense of Responsibility, Self-Respect, Self-Endurance, Honesty, Brilliance, Hope, Patience and Most, LOVE,for both Men and God...
And as I looked back at everything we’ve shared, where we have been, through thick and thin, whenever we share both joys of ecstatic feeling of intimacy over dramatically intense feeling of grief and despair brought about by physical absence, I have learned what it meant to stand the test of time, and this lesson is invaluable. In this life, I would always loved to thank God for our lasting friendship.

No matter how much time had passed, when we interact, when we talk, we pick up right where we left off. And this is greatly amazing!

I have watched you changed through the years…. You’ve grown physically, you’ve greatly developed your inner thought and talents and strongly built confidence within you. You’ve come to accept the things and somehow, uprooted the racial and religious prejudice which evolved in our relationship, and this, I am gratefully overwhelmed of what you have become. "You are a Great Friend who in one package; a Trusted Friend, a Dreamer, a Gifted Writer and a Poet in one. You are a Man of wisdom"!


BY-
Jenny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment